Oasis - Sensual Body Oil
- deeply nourishing
- soft and glowing skin
- deep tissue softness
- divinely scented
- sensual to skin
Oasis Body Oil is a 100% natural body moisturiser that is deeply nourishing and hydrating to the skin. Formulated with perfect balance of pure luxury carrier oils and essential oils.
The rich aromatic compounds of the blend denote sensuality and exhilarates passion due to the synergy of Bulgarian Rose Otto, Coffee Blossom Absolute, and Ylang Ylang. The chosen carrier oils promote deep tissue softness while providing natural slip and the perfect absorbency without greasy residue buildup.
This beautiful massage oil blend is pure Love in a bottle that will keep your skin soft and glowing. Perfect for couples as home massage therapy or simple as an amazing body moisturiser.
Caryodendron orinocense (Cacay Oil); Ariona melanocarpa (Chokeberry Seed Oil); Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Seed Oil); Helianthus annus (Sunflower Oil); Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus Oil); Simmondsia chinensis (Golden Jojoba Oil); Camellia japonica (Camellia Oil); Cocos nuciferus (Fractionated Coconut Oil); Persea gratissima (Avocado oil); D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Bulgarian Rose Otto, Coffee Blossom Absolute, Ylang Ylang.
- Cacay Oil has a prosperous amount of naturally occurring Retinol that has been clinically proven to boosts collagen production. It helps with the reduction of winkles and fine lines, and promote cells regeneration.
- Chokeberry's nourishing properties are amazing for skin. The highly amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids in the oil help to soften and moisturise the skin, leaving it feeling nourished and hydrated.
- Orange seed oil has excellent moisturising and smoothening qualities. It is rich in Vitamin C and Zinc, which both increases the firmness of skin, and maintaining the natural collagen levels.
- Sunflower oil is extremely high in Vitamin E - and antioxidant that helps protect skin cells from harmful UV rays from the sun and other environmental stressors. It is also rich in Vitamin A, C, and D, making it effective in treatment for blemished skin. The antioxidant properties of sunflower oil help in preventing premature ageing, as it helps protect the skin from exposure to sunlight.
- Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants, called anthocyanocides, which are proven to help fight skin-damaging free radicals. The natural acids present in Hibiscus Oil help to purify your skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover.
- Jojoba oil has amazing nourishing, and moisturising properties. It helps to soothe sensitive and inflamed skin, and is a good treatment for dry and mature skin. It supports skin elasticity and helps to reduce the appearance of ageing.
- Camellia oil is a rich source of Oleic Acid (Omega 9), polyphenols, vitamins A, D, C, and E, which makes it an excellent skin moisturising. It is known for its remarkable ability to retain moisture and penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin. It hydrates and replenishes, and protect skin from free radical damage and the visible signs of aging.
- Fractionated coconut oil benefit is that it is non-greasy and is easily absorbed into the skin. It effectively helps to soften and soothe dry skin.
- Avocado oil is a regenerating, and rehydrating treatment that soothes and strengthens skin texture. It smooths the look of wrinkles, tightens skin, and diminishes the appearance of age spots, scars, and other unwanted blemishes.
Vitamin E oil fights off free radicals on the skin, which are a result of daily environmental stressors like unprotected sun exposure and air pollution. It has moisturising and healing benefits, and helps to strengthen skin barrier function.
- Rose otto is one of the best oils to give a shining, fresh, and youthful skin. The aroma will keep one in charged of feeling happy. It is highly nourishing and anti-bacterial, and promotes healthy skin circulation, whilst preventing dehydration and skin infections.
- Coffee blossom absolute can help loosen muscles and increase blood flow to speed healing and relief. It help nourish and soften the skin, and diminish signs of ageing. It is also considered to contain aphrodisiac properties and is used to heighten the sexual excitement.
- Ylang Ylang is balancing and calming to the system. This incredibly luxurious oil is well known for both, beautifying mature, and youthful skin. The scent is claimed to be an aphrodisiac and is used to relieve stress and depression.