Neck & Décolleté Firming Oil
- lifting and firming
hydrating and rejuvenating
- smooth and soft to skin
- UV-rays protection
Warning; Be Aware Of Love Bites! This beautifully fruity smelling firming oil is a must have! It's packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your delicate neck and décolleté area. I guess your boyfriend won't leave you alone ;-)
Use morning and evening after cleansing. Gently massage into neck and bust area. Don't forget the back of your neck, which is so often neglected.
Ingredients: Organic Helianthus annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Passiflora edulis (Passionfruit) seed Oil; Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Camellia japonica (Tsubaki) Seed Oil; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed Oil; Rosa canina (Rosehip) Oil; Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Seed Oil; Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil; Mauritia flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil; Borago officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil; Mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E) Oil; Santalum Spicatum (Australian Sandalwood) Oil; Lavendula augustifolia (Lavender) Oil; Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil; Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle) Flower Oil; Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil; Linalool; Limonene.
- Sunflower oil is extremely high in Vitamin E - and antioxidant that helps protect skin cells from harmful UV rays from the sun and other environmental stressors. It is also rich in Vitamin A, C, and D, making it effective in treatment for blemished skin. The antioxidant properties of sunflower oil help in preventing premature ageing, as it helps protect the skin from exposure to sunlight.
Passionfruit Seed Oil is abundant in antioxidants like natural Vitamin C, and Lycopine, which helps to promote collagen production for a firmer and brighter looking skin as well as reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apricot Kernel Oil has a content of Vitamin A, E and K that helps to minimise wrinkles, and tackles loss of elasticity. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it also a great oil for reducing signs of eczema and psoriasis.
- Camelia Japonica is a rich source of Oleic Acid (Omega 9), antioxidants, vitamins A, D, C, & E (Tocopherol) making it superb for skin and hair conditioning properties.
Jojoba oil has amazing nourishing, and moisturising properties. It helps to soothe sensitive and inflamed skin, and is a good treatment for dry and mature skin. It supports skin elasticity and helps to reduce the appearance of ageing.
Rosehip Seed Oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids and is a natural choice to hydrate and moisturise. It has all kinds of magic abilities including restoring and regenerating skin tissue, and decreasing wrinkles. Its natural derivative of Vitamin A helps the skin to repair and push fresh cells to the epidermis.
Buriti (Aguaje) Oil has the ability to absorb radiation of visible and ultraviolet light and is often used in after sun care. It can also accelerate the healing of sunburn and calms the skin after sunbathing. The powerful antioxidants in the oil is known for its high capacity of skin renewal and moisturising all layers of the skin.
Tsubaki seed (camellia) oil is a rich source of Oleic Acid (Omega 9), polyphenols, vitamins A, D, C, and E, which makes it an excellent skin moisturising. It is known for its remarkable ability to retain moisture and penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin. It hydrates and replenishes, and protect skin from free radical damage and the visible signs of ageing.
- Evening Primrose moisturises and soothes. It can enhance the texture and elasticity of skin, addressing dryness, irritation, roughness and wrinkles.
- Orange seed oil has excellent moisturising and smoothening qualities. It is rich in Vitamin C and Zinc, which both increases the firmness of skin, and maintaining the natural collagen levels.
- Fractionated coconut oil benefit is that it is non-greasy and is easily absorbed into the skin. It effectively helps to soften and soothe dry skin.
- Avocado oil is high in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B, C, D and E, as well minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper and potassium. It hydrate and soften the skin and protect it from moisture loss and dehydration.
- Borage Oil works as a strong skin barrier reduces the so called trans-epidermal water loss, meaning the skin retains moisture for longer. This in turn leads to the skin looking smoother and more elastic.
- Vitamin E oil fights off free radicals on the skin, which are a result of daily environmental stressors like unprotected sun exposure and air pollution. It has moisturising and healing benefits, and helps to strengthen skin barrier function.
We Also Recommend
Organically Crafted Neroli Essential Oil